Recipe for Inner Creative Battles and Self-Development
The War of Art
Time Prep: Everyday
Serves ALL people
Inner happiness and greater good for all
- The Unlived Life
- Resistance – Defining the Enemy
- Combating Resistance – Turning Pro
- Beyond Resistance – The Higher Realm
- Unlived Life Story. Are you living an unlived life? There are two lives. The one you are living and the one you wish you had. It’s hard to admit but this is the perfect time to think about the things you heart desires to accomplish. What is stopping you?
- The Unknown Enemy. Resistance comes in many shapes and sizes. It can be putting that book off that you’ve been wanting to write. A fitness goal you gave up on or a new skill you’ve been wanting to learn. Whatever it may be, most likely, resistance has won the battle if you gave up on it.
- The Battle Begins . It is time to acknowledge the resistance/excuses and begin to work towards your desired goals/ambitions. Try everyday. Sit down and do the work.
- It ain’t about you. If you need more reasons on why you should pursue any talents of yours or long-lived dreams well think about it this way – your work is meant to help improve the lives of others. It can be of greater good for all humanity, not just you. A doctor finding a cure for a sickness, an author writing a book that will help someone overcome a trauma, or making a positive difference in one person’s life – these are just a few examples of how one’s work is sometimes more than just about the person doing the work.